Connecting leading-edge startups to 500 million+ customers!
Creating immediate impact for corporations and startups
Match-Maker Ventures accelerates innovation by fundamentally changing the way corporates and startups work together. We drive collaboration from beginning to end and are measured against actual impact created. Our unique network approach enables startups to scale fast by connecting them to the global market and corporates to profit from pre-selected, globally scouted innovation.
We enable impact today.
We work with startups who already achieved proof-of-concept and are ready to scale their business! We maximize success of the innovation journey and create impact within 12 months for both, corporations and startups.
We link startups and corporations.
We focus on leading-edge startups within our three focus verticals Telecoms, Media and Financial Services! Our network of Match-Makers ensures the highest relevancy of the “perfect match”, which is clearly visible on the top- or bottom-line for both, startups and corporations.
We ensure successful integration.
We manage the process end-to-end: From startup sourcing to onboarding, leveraging our strong understanding of the corporate and startup world as well as our deep operational and industry experience.
- We connect you with leading corporations on CXO-level enabling you to win the scaling game
- We work as your true partner guiding you quickly and efficiently through the corporate jungle
- We support you in the entire lifecycle of a corporate relationship: From shaping of your materials to negotiations and onboarding
- We understand the industry logic of our focus verticals and provide invaluable feedback for your success
- We are part of your team and operate on an attractive, low-risk commercial model
- We connect you with leading-edge startups addressing your current pain points and enabling you to master your future successfully
- We massively decrease T2M as we pre-validate product readiness and financial soundness of each of our portfolio startups
- We streamline commercial negotiations and are accountable for the overall integration
- We minimize risks involved and serve as a trusted partner focused on a sustainable long-term relationship
- We are in this together as we profit only when you profit
If you as a startup see value in our proposition and would like to work with us, please fill in our “Startup Application” or contact our sourcing team.
A seasoned team of C-level managers and advisers, creating impact through innovation and execution.
Dr. Nicolai Schaettgen
Founder of Match-Maker Ventures with 10 years of work experiences as a Strategy Consultant and Investment professional focused on the Telecoms, Media and Financial Services industry.
Senior advisor and serial start-up investor with 25 years of global corporate experience in financial services and banking technology.
Get to know the complete team behind Match-Maker Ventures!
Our Match-Makers are Industry experts with deep topic expertise having developed a reputation in their line of business as leaders, supporting the management team with content knowledge and client access as further multipliers.
The Age of Collaboration
An in-depth study by Match-Maker Ventures and Arthur D. Little on startup-corporate collaboration.
- The report summarizes our findings and is for anyone interested in corporate-startup collaboration.
You should in particular read on, if you are interested in understanding the shift from the “age of disruption” to the “age of collaboration”, the challenges for both startups and corporates to deal with today’s increasingly challenging business world, and how to initiate, conclude and manage the collaboration between startups and corporates to ensure value creation for all players.
Click “Read more” and get the study for free now.
News and Updates
Read all of your news, opinions, and press mentions in the blog.
A workshop by Match-Maker Ventures hosted by Arthur D. Little On May 19th, 2016, Match-Maker Ventures (MMV) held a workshop focused on startup-corporate collaboration with over 35 corporate employees working in the fields of innovation, new business, strategy, partnering, and product management. This workshop was conducted in collaboration with Arthur D. Little (ADL), and enriched […]
Forbes Austria mentions Match-Maker Ventures in their coverage of the Austrian Venture Capital scene. Our managing partners, Nicolai Schaettgen, Joerg Floeck and Joerg Zeddies, talk about founding a Venture Human Capital firm in Vienna to bring together corporates and startups. Read the full article in Forbes Austria December 2015 issue or online.
New report by Arthur D. Little credits Match-Maker Ventures for our work on bridging the two worlds!
Telecom operators working with start-ups: Venture forth as partners of choice The latest start-up activity cycle represents not only an accelerated disruption to existing business models but also serves as a renewed opportunity for telecom operators to tap into growth and innovation. At the same time, operators are currently far from being the partners of […]
Why banks are all-in for FinTech startups Our partner Joerg Floeck interviewed by Reuters on the FinTech scene. The article also highlights the various approaches from established bank institutes trying to be part of the next revolution. Read the full article here